If you are a California resident, you can learn more about your consumer privacy rights by reviewing the California consumer privacy notice.
Polliticly has never turned over our encryption or authentication keys or our customers' encryption or authentication keys to anyone.
Polliticly has never weakened, compromised, or subverted any of its encryption at the request of law enforcement or another third party.
Polliticly has never modified customer content at the request of law enforcement oranother third party. Polliticly has never modified the intended destination of DNS responses at the request of law enforcement or another third party. Polliticly has never provided any law enforcement organization a feed of our customers' content transiting our network. Polliticly has never provided any law enforcement organization a feed of our customers' content transiting our network. Polliticly has never installed any law enforcement software or equipment anywhere on our network.
Polliticly is a celebration of people through constructive expression and community betterment. You use the app, we sell the data you give us, we give back to local communities across the United States of America. We will use our user base to generate revenue through any sector that is profitable or for educational purposes.
- Follow the law. We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- Respect other members of the Polliticly community. We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade and/or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.
- It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
- Serious threats of violence to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
- Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury. The Polliticly community cares for each other, and is often a place where people facing difficult issues such as eating disorders, cutting, or other kinds of self-injury come together to create awareness or find support. Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
- Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events. We understand that many people use Polliticly to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use Polliticly, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure Polliticly stays appropriate for everyone.
- We understand that people often share this kind of content to condemn, raise awareness or educate. If you do share content for these reasons, we encourage you to caption your photo with a warning about graphic violence. Sharing graphic images for sadistic pleasure or to glorify violence is never allowed.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the Polliticly community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, a team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. Keep an open mind to ideas that may conflict with your current beliefs.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.